Informasjon og Nyhetsbrev fra Alfaz del Pi Kommune
FOR Å SE ALFAZ DEL PI KOMMUNES KULTURPROGRAM FOR DENNE MÅNEDEN, KLIKK HER.
MONTHLY MEETING ASSOCIATIONS
at 13 pm
Casa de Cultura
campaign continues in the Valencian Region. At the moment people older than 50
are having their 3rd vaccination booster. They are recieving their appointments
by text message, otherwise, the appointments can be made in the Centro de
Children from 5
untill 11 years are having their vaccinations from tomorrow in their schools.
- Sunday 16 January:
guided visit to Moli de Mànec at 10 am in English and 11 am in Spanish.
Registration on email@example.com. Free entrance
- Friday 21 January at 7
pm in Forum Mare Nostrum, Dinner-Concert “Duo Parejo” Guitar concert
organised by Alfas Classical Music Society, entrance ticket € 8
- Saturday 22 January at
10.30 h at the Anchor in Albir: Healthy Dance workshop
- Saturday 22 January at
8 pm in Casa de cultura “Klaviol Trio” (violin, piano, clarinet) organised
by Alfas Classical Music Society. Entrance ticket € 10 for non members, € 7 for
- Sunday 23 January at 12
h in Centro Social Albir , “Duo Parejo” Guitar concert organised by Alfas
Classical Music Society, entrance ticket € 10 for non members and € 7 for
- Friday 28 January at 8
pm in Casa de Cultura: Dance performance “La Bella y la Bestia” by Hazel
Hiles Dance school, entrance ticket € 10
- From Friday 7 January
25 January 2022. Painting exhibition “Mare Nostrum” by Pepe Caras, Paintings
from our area, the lighthouse, the sea, Albir. He is in charge of the painting
course for los Jubilados del albir. Exhibition Room at Casa de Cultura.
- From 28 January
untill 15 february 2022: Painting exhibtion “Brothers in Art” by Arturo and
Thursday at 8 pm Solidary Cinema, Last year was raised 1475 € for the local
food bank and was handed over to them this week. The
film sessions in January are cancelled. From next month I will get the monthly
25 January at 1 pm Meeting Solidaridad Internacional, Mar Mediterraneo a la
people aware about the problems that refugees suffer: Our associactions can participate in
preparing a manifest with demands and needs in this human rights violation and
what should be done politically.
February there will be a role play in order to live a refugee's situation.
- In Memorium Animalum in
Polop offers funeral services and crematory for pets.
You can check the events
organised by the associations on their websites
From 00.00 on 4 December the following meaures will be valid for the following 30 daysFace masks are still compulsary as before.
1. The requirement to present a vaccination certificate, diagnostic test or Covid-19 recovery certificate, within the Valencian Community, is required for access by people from 12 years on, to the interior of the following establishments, where the use of the mask is necessary:
a) The hotel and catering establishments open to the public, whose resolution granting the opening license has a capacity of more than 50 people. The dining rooms (not cafeterias) of formal education centers are exempted from this measure, with respect to students and teachers.
b) Leisure and entertainment establishments and activities, whose resolution granting an opening license has a capacity of more than 50 people.
c) Establishments and spaces dedicated to recreational and chance activities, in which catering services are provided.
d) Hospital for visits.
e) Nursery homes, residencies for the disabled, public or private system of social services, for visitors and people outside the institution.
2. The vaccination certificate, diagnostic test or Covid-19 recovery certificate must be presented, within the Valencian Community, in events and celebrations with concentration of people and music festivals that are held in closed spaces and in outdoor spaces with assistance of more than 500 people and where the use of a mask permanently is not possible
3.Regarding sport events, the order provided for in the current resolutions issued by the Minister of Universal Health and Public Health will be followed later.
4. The data contained in said documents will not be kept, nor can they be used for any other purpose than the aforementioned access control; thus neither will it be possible to generate files or records with them.
5. At the entrance to events and establishments and premises, in a visible area, a sign must be placed informing that access requires the appropriate certificate in the terms that this resolution requires, as well as about non-conservation of the accredited personal data.
6. Sanctioning regime Failure to comply with the measures of this resolution will be subject to the procedure of the inspection activity and the sanctioning regime.
Stay safe and have a nice weekend!
Bernd Goldschmidt, Assesor Residents Department Martine Mertens, Councillor Collectives and Residents
SUMMARY MONTHLY MEETING ASSOCIATIONS Tuesday 23 November 2021 at 13 pm at Exhibition Room in Casa de Cultura
The vaccination campaign continues in the Valencian Region. At the moment people older than 65 are having their 3rd vaccination booster. Appointments can be made in the Centro de Salud, taking the following with you: - Passport or ID - SIP or insurance card - Muncipal Register Certificate or Certificado de empadronamiento - Vaccination passport or Covid vacciantion certificate
I have heard on the radio that they might vaccinate the children from 5 untill 11 years soon with a ⅓ dose of the adults' vaccins. It would be special smaller vial.
Cases are rising all over Europe. We have to be careful. Ximo Puig will announce this week where and when the Corona pass will be necesary.
- Wednesday 24 November at 5 pm at Pensionists: Gender violence with older couples
-Thursday 25 November at 7 pm in Casa de Cultura: Elsa Punset Conference about Emotional Intelligence, tickets 30 €, booking and payment by Bizum 699917903
- Thursday 25 November at 7 pm in the Old School “Escolles Velles”: Book presentation “Flores al Balcón” by Vicenta Pérez and a Monologue by Amas de Casa
- Friday 26 November at 5 pm in Old School Building, Forum Jove “ Calladita no eres más bonita”. In Spanish there is a saying “Calladita eres más bonita” meaning you better be quiet, no opinion. There will be 10 stories with ilustrations about how to detect the first symptons of harrasment and gender violence.
- Saturday 27 November at 7 pm in Casa de Cultura “Tango Mania” by Rotary International, proceeds go tho Corazon Express. Donation ticket 10€.
- Wednesday 1 December at 7 pm. Switching on of Christmas lights in C/Tinent Segui and connection with Father Christmas In the North Pole.
- Friday 3 December at 5.15 pm, San Nicolás is coming to l'Alfàs and will make a tour with music form the Casa de Cultura to the covered sports pitch in the polideportivo where the children can greet San Nicolas and will get typical sweets.
- From Friday 3 December untill 2 January2022. Retrospective Exhibition by ARTAVANT DE L'ALFÀS DEL PI (local painting association) Exhibition Room at Casa de Cultura.
- Saturday 4 December between 11-14 h: Santa Claus visits Frivilligsentralen with waffles, coffee, lottery etc.
- Saturday 4 December at 8 pm in Casa de Cultura: Gala Coempa 7 th edition, Local Business Association awards every year 3 businesses from l'Alfàs del Pi for their bisiness career, presented by Nico Van Looy, our former collegue.
- Friday 10 December at 7 pm in Forum Mare Nostrum, Group PASIÓN FLAMENCA ". Spanish dancing show – concert by La sociedad de conciertos de música clásica de l'Alfàs del Pi. Ticket: 7€
- Saturday 11 December at 8 pm in Casa de Cultura TRÍO GRANDES SOLISTAS INTERNACIONALES( G. Scotta (piano), G. Nova (flauta) y G. Boffa ( bajo ) organised by La sociedad de conciertos de música clásica de l'Alfàs del Pi. Tickets € 10
- Sunday 12 December at 12 am in Centro Social Albir, "PASIÓN FLAMENCA ". Spanish dancing concert – show, organised by La sociedad de conciertos de música clásica de l'Alfàs del Pi. Tickets 10 €
- Saturday 11 December between 10 am and 2 pm: Christmas Fayre at Club los Holandeses, Plaza Justo, Barranco Hondo
- Saturday 11 December between 10 am and 2 pm: Christmas Fayre at Forum Mare Nostrum, organised by AACC, stalls available at € 10, Contac Pamela Dawson
- Saturday 11 December at noon in Casa de Cultura: Gala Memba 2021, Women's entrepreneur association awards prizes to remarkle women.
- Sunday 12 December at 10 am visit in English, at 11.30 am visit in Spanish. Guided Tour to Moli de Manec organised by Cultural Heritage Department, groups max 10 people. Free entrance. Insciptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 13 December between 11 am and 3 pm: Christmas Fayre at Alfaz del Sol
- Friday 17 December at 2 pm: Carols on the beach, organised by Angelican Chaplaincy
- Sunday 19 December at 1 pm at Covered sport pitch in polideportivo, Christmas concert by BANDA DE LA SOCIEDAD MUSICAL LA LIRA DE L'ALFÀS DEL PI, conductor, David Fernández. Free entrance
- Solidary Cinema on Thursdays at 8 pm in Casa de Cultura, 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 December. Donation ticket € 3, all proceeds go to the Voluntary Centre from l'Alfàs del Pi
Comunidad Valenciana har bestemt seg for å gi tredje vaksinedose til alle over 70 år som oppholder seg i regionen, uansett om de er residente skattebetalere eller ikke. Den tredje dosen gis 6 måneder etter dose nummer to. Tredje dose vil være Phizer eller Moderna, uansett om man fikk en annen vaksine enn disse to i de første to dosene. Det er nødvendig å følge prosedyren nedenfor for å melde seg på lista for vaksine.
1. Gå til rådhuset og be om et sertifikat på at du er registrert i manntallet i kommunen (Certificado de Empadronamiento). Man må ha vært registrert i manntallet i minst 3 måneder.
2. Ta med det sertifikatet for "Empadranamiento" som du fikk på rådhuset, sammen med pass og Europeisk Helsetrygdekorteller kort for privat helseforsikring, og vaksinasjonssertifikat som viser når du fikk siste dose til nærmeste helsestasjon "Centro de Salud". Åpningstiden er 09.00 til 14.00 fra mandag til fredag. Ta eventuelt med tolk dersom du ikke snakker spansk.
Helsemyndighetene verifiserer dataene, og gir deg sannsynligvis time der og da. Det kan bli nødvendig å oppgi et spansk telefonnummer hvis de ikke kan gi deg time med det samme, og du må få SMS om når du får time. Det kan også hende at bevis på vaksinen sendes til telefonen.