Dear friends, 
Tomorrow, May 9, the state of alarm will end in Spain and the communities will be able to decide which measures they want to take to contain the pandemic. The Valencian Community has decided to relax certain measures from Sunday May 9 for the next 2 weeks:
* No limitation of entry and exit from the Valencian Community.
* The curfew will be from midnight untill 6 am.
* Distance 1,5 m, facemasks compulsory
* Bars and restaurants may open 100% of their terraces and 50% of their indoor capacity, untill 11.30 pm. 10 people max at each table, wearing face mask except consuming. No service at the bar, only seated service and indoor ventilation is required. No smoking indoors nor on the terraces. No dancing inside nor outside on the terrace.
* No changes for businesses, 75% of max capacity clients, also 75% max capacity of their carparks, closing time at 10 pm. First necessity businesses (food and pharmacy) are allowed to open in regular schedule.
* Individual, in pairs, non physical contact sports or activities may be practised outside or indoors. Groups max 20 people outside or 10 inside. Health authorities recommend wearing a facemask during outdoor sport practise but they are compulsary when safety distance is not possible.swimming pools may be used with 75% of their capacity.
* In- and outdoor social or family gatherings are only allowed for max 10 people except when they belong to the same household. People from max 2 households may gather
* Theatre, cinema, circus may open with 75% of their max capacity, numbered tickets, the audience must be seated and no consumptions allowed
* Religious and non religious ceremonies can be celebrated with 75% of max capacity. Max number of people allowed, should be marked at entrance. Keeping 1,5 m distance.
Funerals or mortuary services with 50% max capacity, inside max 25 people, outside max 50.
Take care and stay safe!
Kindest regards,
Bernd Goldschmidt, Assesor Residents Department
Martine Mertens, Councillor Collectives and Residents


Wednesday 28 March 2021 at 10 pm
COVID-19 cases 25 April 2021
l'Alfàs del Pi: 1now 8
Altea: 5 now 4
La Nucía: 1 now 4
Benidorm: 14 now 27
La Vila Joiosa: 10 now 26
Polop : 0 now 0
Finestrat: 2 now 2
Callosa d'Ensarria: 0 now 0
Calpe: 5 now 15
Guadalest: 0 now 0
42 cases per 100.00 in Valencian Community. 15% increase after Easter holidays, 236 cases per 100,000 in Spain.
Inoculated dosis (at least one)
- older than 80 years: 100%
- older than 70 years: 53,2%
- older than 60: 33,6%
Distributed dosis: 7,684,265 now 15.435.285

Inoculated dosis: 6,409,196 now 14.715.931
People with completed vaccination: 2,156,598 now 3.947.465
Vaccination Strategy:
Vaccination calendar:
Information about measures or vaccinations: 900 300 555
Aid program related to hostelry businesses: 1,277,037 euros in direct non-refundable aid will be distributed among the sectors most affected by the pandemic in l'Alfàs del Pi.
To date, 100 applications have been paid for a total amount of 236,448 euros, and we continue working with the greatest urgency to carry out, in the minimum period of time, the entire processing process and payments, since as the name of the 'Plan Paréntesis' indicates, these aids aim to alleviate the effects caused by the cessation of activity caused by the pandemic.
Business sectors that have not been able to take advantage of the 'Resist Aids', will be able to present the application for  a second edition of these benefits that includes other economic activities not included in this first edition.
Kindest regards,
Bernd Goldschmidt, Assessor Residents Department
Martine Mertens, Councillor Collectives and Residents


Valencian Region inhabitants, inocculated with the Covid-19 vaccination, will be able to download a vaccination certificate. It is said to be only as an informative document "un justificante puramente informativo".
click on "Justificant vacunal Covid-19 Comunitat Valenciana"
fill in personal details as SIP number, date of birth, ...
download and print
Facemasks and minimum distance are still compulsary even when you have completed the vaccination.
Vaccination non residentes: 
Non residents or residents, who aren't registered in the local Health Centre, can access the Covid-19 vaccination. They can go to the Health Centre in Albir if they live there and if not they go to the Health Centre situated in l'Alfàs town centre.
Those who want to register have to take:
- Certificado de empadronamiento ( inscription in Municpal Census)
- ID or passport
- Insurance card (EHIC)
- Spanish telephone number

A provisional SIP card will be issued and when their age groups is being vaccinated, they will recieve their appointment by phone.

  • Comunidad Valenciana har bestemt seg for å vaksinere alle utenlandske innbyggere som oppholder seg i regionen, uansett om de er residente skattebetalere eller ikke. Det er nødvendig å følge prosedyren nedenfor for å melde seg på lista for vaksine. 
  • 1. Gå til rådhuset og be om et sertifikat på at du er registrert i manntallet i kommunen (Certificado de Empadronamiento). Man må ha vært registrert i manntallet i minst 3 måneder. 
  • 2. Ta med det sertifikatet du fikk på rådhuset, sammen med pass og Europeisk Helsetrygdekort eller kort for privat helseforsikring, til nærmeste helsestasjon "Centro de Salud". Åpningstiden er 09.00 til 14.00 fra mandag til fredag. Ta også med tolk dersom du ikke snakker spansk.
  • Helsemyndighetene verifiserer dataene, og tar kontakt når det blir din tur i henhold til de etablerte prosedyrene for vaksinering i regionen. Det vil si når turen kommer til den aldersgruppe eller befolkningsgruppe du tilhører. Det vil være nødvendig å oppgi et spansk telefonnummer